terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

There's a snake in my boot!

Estas botas sempre me fazem lembrar do Woody, o boneco cowboy do filme Toy Story haha, se você não percebeu, nós adoramos fazer novos shorts com nossas calças antigas!! É bem divertido. Mais uma coisa DIY por aqui, por mim e a Caroll!!

This boots always remember me of Woody, the cowboy doll of Toy story film haha, if you don't noticed, we love to make new shorts with our old pants!! It's fun. One more thing DIY here, by me and Caroll!!
Colete de crochê/crochet vest: Vintage
T-shirt: DIY
Shorts: DIY
Pele falsa/Faux fur tail:Choco bijoux
Botas/Boots: Schutz
Headband: DIY
Colar de pedra branca/White stone necklace: Vintage
Apamhador de sonhos/Dream catcher: Vintage
Crucifixo/Cross necklace: Rua 25 de março
Pulseiras/Bracelets: Vintage
Anéis azuis/Blue stone rings: Vintage e Ju biju
Anel de pedra preta/Black stone ring: Renner
xx

2 comentários:

  1. love ur style!
    i follow you!!
    kiss from BARCELONA
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    follow each other?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you so much my dear!! Course!! I'm following your blog now!! Kiss from Brazil!!

    ResponderExcluir